JBL VS Skullcandy earbuds! Which one is the best? Does one out rank the other one? Here we have 2 very good name brand earbuds, but what are the difference between the two? And why do certain people choose one brand over the other?
All of these are very good questions wouldn’t you say? Now I am not here to influence you either way or try to change your mind. But instead I am just wanting to provide you with some great information about both companies, their products, and some good and bad opinions of others.
So if you were ever wondering why one of these companies was seen as a better company than the other stick around, I will be giving you a great comparison. Then you can see if you can find that one little thing that makes that company the company for you.
JBL happens to be one of the top pick companies when comes to earbuds, wireless earbuds, and many more sound products. So would you like to know a little more about what this company has to offer? Great I have some excellent information for you!
- JBL has several types of earbuds to choose from. They have ones for the sports people, women, and even the casual music listener. Now this only a few but they are the more popular styles.
- JBL also has a huge range when it comes to prices. The lowest earbud set that I found was $13.00 and the highest one was $150.00. With this kind of range the have earbuds for everyone’s price range.
- JBL offers a 1-year warranty on their products. Now this is not bad but I will say Skullcandy has them beat check it out below.
- JBL also offers free 2 day shipping for any purchase over $19.99. I don’t know about you but I like free!
- JBL has a variety of earbuds that offer different features, like the twist lock feature. Now this feature is made so that once you put the ear piece in you twist and lock it into place so that it will not fall out while exercising, or moving around. Another great feature they offer with some of their products is they are sweat proof. Now think about this for a second. As you are out jogging along most likely you will be sweating and usually when this happens (for me at least) your earbuds get wet and start sliding out of your ears. Sometimes this can also ruin them. So sweat proof is a great feature if I do say so myself.
What do you think? Me, I thought these were some pretty good highlights of JBL and their earbuds. The only thing I found that I want also to mention that I wasn’t impressed with is there was a couple of people that mentioned that some of their Audio was just average quality. But other than that I really didn’t find anything I would disapprove my self.
Skullcandy, crazy name but great products! I heard about Skullcandy years ago, and I remember when my kids first mentioned them I looked at them crazy and asked what in the world that was. Now I still think it is a very crazy but catchy name. However, the one thing I have learned over time this is a great company and a lot of people love them. So let’s take a look at some possible reasons why!
- Skullcandy does have multiple options to choose from. However, it is not as many as JBL has.
- Skullcandy also has a very good price range. Their lowest price I found was a set of earbuds for $20.00 and the highest one I saw was $100.00. This still offers a pretty good range for everyone’s budget.
- Skullcandy does have JBL beat when it comes to the warranty part. Skullcandy offers a 2-year global warranty.
- Skullcandy does not offer free shipping. So yep JBL does have an upper hand on this one.
- Skullcandy also does have some great features for many of their products. Some of these features are sweat proof, extra ear plugs, and their batteries offer a good amount of time before dying.
As you can see Skullcandy does have some pretty impressive highlights as well. Some better than JBL some not as good. One last thing is how is there audio? Well this is a good question to ask. As far as Skullcandy’s audio I did notice one of the highlights that people talked about was the bass. But there were still others who said yes the audio quality is the best and some said it was very poor and not worth the price.
As with any company or product there are going to be people who think they one they like is the best thing to walk on earth. So how about we take a look at some of these wonderful comments people had to say about both of these companies. We can start with JBL.
- Great quality
- Excellent Audio
- The lock and twist feature works perfect, earbuds stayed in place while jogging.
- The sweat proof feature is great. My earbuds stayed in place while I was working out.
- They stood behind their warranty.
- Good sound isolaters.
- Very comfortable ear plugs.
- Good volume control.
- Stay put in my ears.
- Crisp clear sound.
As you can see, there have been some great comments made about both companies. Are you starting to form an opinion on which company you like better? It is a tough choice isn’t it. Well here the other side of the comments I have found as well. Give you a more rounded idea.
As with every great comment there is also a bad one. Sometimes these bad comments just because it is a person opinion. Other times it comes from serious problems and do need to be carefully looked at before buying. However, with these I want to assure you there was nothing too bad. Here check out what I found.
- Hard to control the volume. This is because of the access of the volume buttons.
- Not completely noise cancellation.
- Some earbuds didn’t have the extra extended battery life
- Not good sound quality and not worth the money.
- Too much base. Drowns out the other sounds
- Not noise cancellation.
As you can see these complaints are really not that bad at all. To me they seem more like a personal choice than an actual problem with the products themselves or even the companies for that matter.
JBL VS Skullcandy earbuds?
Well I tried to make sure and pack this post full of information that you would find helpful. Give you a look into 2 great companies. Show you a little a peek at both and show you what they have to offer and how they compare to each other. So how did I do? Do you still have unanswered questions? If so please leave them for me in the comment box and I will be more than happy to help you.
Thank you so much for coming by to visit me. Don’t be a stranger! Let me know what you think or if you have any question. I am always here to help you get the best information I can.
Thank you and have a wonderful day!