Do you suffer from poor cell phone signal at home? Maybe you live in the country or even in a big city. There are many reasons you could have poor signal. And a cell phone booster might just be a great answer for you! If you are stuck in this kind of predicament you might like this post. I am going to take 2 top qualities companies and give you a comparison. weBoost VS HiBoost cell phone signal booster for your home.
Now don’t worry if you are not sure what a signal booster is or how it works, I will be helping you with that. I also want to explain some very important factors to look at when you are deciding on a cell phone signal booster for your home. And last but not least I want to tell you a little more about each of these outstanding companies (weBoost VS HiBoost). This way you have a little information to compare.
Sound good? This way we can get a move on to making sure you have better cell phone signal while you are at home. And also make sure you are getting a product that meets your needs and standards. So stick around, I have a lot to enlighten you on!
What Is A Cell Phone Signal Booster?
This terminology has been thrown around a lot, but do you really understand what it does besides boosting your cell phone signal? Like how it actually works ensuring that you will have a much better signal from your home. Let’s see what I can tell you about them and how they work!
Alright so this part is kind of obvious, a cell phone signal booster for your home is made to help create a better signal for you cell phone. This way when you get home you can still actually use your phone without having to stand half-way out the window to get a signal.
Although, most people think that cell phone signal boosters are mainly for people living in the country, they can also help people living in a big city. In the country it makes sense, you are too far away from a cell phone tower or there may be too many trees blocking the signals way to the tower.
But the same aspect can apply in a big city as well. In a big city like let’s say Denver CO., there are numerous amounts of tall buildings. These building can act just like the trees and block your cell phone from getting a good reception. So yes even city dwellers could get a lot of use out of a cell phone signal booster for your home.
Now how does this work? Well for starters, most cell phone boosters will come with an outside antenna. Which you can take and place in opening outside of your home. This can create a more clear path for the signal to travel to. So this part is how it helps with the blockage issue.
Next there will be a box you place in your home, and what these do are once the signal is received the box simply amplifies the signal. So this in turn helps with the distance from your house to the tower.
Ultimately the signal is transferred first to the antenna then to the booster and then sent back out to the antenna even stronger than it can move on to the tower. Which the end result is you receive a better cell phone signal. Fewer missed or dropped calls and an even more clear reception.
Okay so now do you understand how the signal boosters work? If not let me know below in my comments box and I will help explain it better. If so then the next important thing for you to know is what you need to look for when choosing out a cell phone signal booster for your home.
What Are Some Things To Look For?
Now I don’t want you to just go out and buy some random cell phone signal booster and then get home and it doesn’t work for you. Or maybe it does work but not well enough. Returning things is such a hassle. So I am going to be telling you some things that you need to look.
- For starters, it is very important to know how many square feet of coverage you will need. Mainly this is because if you get one that only covers 4,000 square feet but you actually need 7,000 square feet covered, then you will probably end up with a booster that is not strong enough. And still have to suffer with poor signals.
- Another important thing to find out is which cell phone carrier they support. So let’s say your carrier is Verizon but the booster you got doesn’t support Verizon. Well now you have an issue, because when you get a cell phone signal booster for your home, you will need to register it with your cell phone carrier. This way they can make sure it is working properly for you. So if the booster you purchased doesn’t support your carrier you are going to be stuck with a useless signal booster.
- Something else good to know is what network speed they offer. If you have a 4G phone and you go and purchase a booster that will only help up to 3 G, well once again you will be defeating the purpose and end up with a booster that can not give you the best signal for your phone.
- It is also important to find out how much Gain that product offers. Gain means how much signal is boosted. Basically how much the signal will be amplified. So the higher the Gain the better the more your signal can be amplified.
- Also, you want to look at the Down Link. Which this means how much signal comes from the tower to your cell phone. This will be useful in finding a cell phone signal booster that is the right power to your home.
Now there are more things to consider as well but they are more personal preference instead of necessities. Some of those include, warranties, how many users it can handle at once, and which devices (tablet, cell phone, laptop, etc.) can be used with it and at once.
Now that you have a better understanding of what boosters are, how they work, and even some very important things to look for when buying one, how about we move on to compare these 2 great companies. We Boost VS Hi Boost!
weBoost Signal Boosters For Your Home!
weBoost is only one of the vast amount of cell phone signal booster companies. But I read in several places that is one the top 10 companies out there. So I thought it would be nice to take a peek at some of these amazing features they offer with their products. Here you go!
- For starters, their products are compatible with all cell phone carriers.
- weBoost also stated that their products will provide 32 X stronger signals.
- Something else they have stated is their products can self adjust to give you the maximum signal performance.
- With weBoost you can have multiple users at once.
- It also works with all of your devices. (Computer, laptops, cell phones, etc.)
- They also offer up to 4G network speed.
These are some pretty great features if I do say so myself. Since their products seem to meet great standards how about we take a glance at a few things about the company as well.
- weBoost started making antennas 40 years ago.
- They offer a 30-day money back guarantee.
- They also offer a 2-year warranty on their products.
- And finally I wanted to let you know that their products have a 7,500 square foot range.
Lots of good things here right? It is easy to see why this is one of the top companies. Great features and they do stand behind their products. But how do the compare to HiBoost? Let’s look and see!
HiBoost Signal Booster For Your Home
HiBoost also fell in one the top 10 companies while I was searching. So I thought it would be nice to see how they compared to We Boost. This way you can see on one page how each one differs and what is the same. In the end I am sure you will have a better understanding of what you are looking for.
- HiBoost also supports all the carriers. (So either way you are safe here!)
- At HiBoost they had many products that supported as many users as 100 at a time.
- They also support the 4G network speed.
- I was looking for more details about their products but they didn’t have as much of a generalized list. But they did offer a ton of support help.
Now this is still a great company. Although I didn’t find as much generalized information, as I was looking at all of their products, most of them had their own great features. But it was more toward a certain product not the products as a whole.
So we got to see how these 2 companies weBoost and HiBoost compare on products, but how do they compare as companies?
- HiBoost has been in business since 2009. So not as long as We Boost.
- They also offer the 30-day money back guarantee
- Now HiBoost has weBoost beat on this one. At HiBoost they offer a 3-year warranty on all of their products.
- And finally they have weBoost beat here as well. There signal booster can have a 10,000 square footage range.
Definitely can be a teeter totter on this one. Both companies are offering some great features for both their company and their products. But they do vary slightly. I guess this decision is up to you and what you see more important for your situation.
weBoost VS HiBoost!
Alright everyone, what do you think? I have given you a ton of information to take in consideration and for comparison. Did you find one company more favorable than the other? What made it stand out for you?
Also, I want to make sure that you did understand and that I completely answered all of your questions about cell phone signal booster for your home works and what it actually is. If I didn’t please let me know I am here to help you!
Thank you so much for coming by. I hope I get to talk to you soon.
Have a wonderful Day!